Here I am!

QueenMaddie

Hello, everyone! ;)

After using Addic7ed for a few years without registering, I decided to finally create an account. I wanna thank you all for everything you do, you literally illuminate everyone's life. I really don't know what we'd all do without you, guys.

I literally spend my life watching TV shows (especially Orange is the New Black, Orphan Black lately) and movies so I thought it'd be a great idea to join you, on Addic7ed and Sub-Talk.net (even if the forum looks dead? :(), so here I am! I think I have a good level of English, I already translated some movies/shows for some of my friends so I think I can help.

I have a lot of unreleased/news subtitles to share too (Dance Moms, World of Dance...) so I hope you guys are gonna appreciate that.

I'm very excited to work with you guys, I can't wait to learn from that big community.

See ya on addic7ed. ;)

• Like 2

Welcome, @QueenMaddie!

Glad to hear our work has the power to enlighten your life.

Of course your help with those shows you mentioned is appreciated, and users will probably feel grateful too.

And if ever you feel like going further and join the Addic7ed Team, feel free to contact @chamallow.

Oh, and...

(even if the forum looks dead? :()

​We were waiting for you! :)

• Like 3

Welcome, QueenMaddie. Did you also find the French http://www.sub-talk.net/forum/48-french/?

​I found it, yes! And I think I'm gonna spend a lot of time there... :P

Welcome, @QueenMaddie!

Glad to hear our work has the power to enlighten your life.

Of course your help with those shows you mentioned is appreciated, and users will probably feel grateful too.

And if ever you feel like going further and join the Addic7ed Team, feel free to contact @chamallow.

​Thank you, I already uploaded a few subtitles files and It's gonna continue!

I'll see that, thanks. ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...