The Lionshare

benji1000

Nick gets his girls the same way he gets his music: online. On a first date, Eva invites him to an exclusive file-sharing community called 'The Lionshare'. From there, Nick's own creative frustration fuels his consumption of pirated music and other media while he produces nothing of his own. Eventually, he finds inspiration in the unlikeliest of places.

The Lionshare

The%20Lionshare.jpg

imdb_logo.png

vodo_lrg.png

Written and directed by Josh Bernhard With Michael Pantozzi, Jessi Kneeland, Jonathan Hansen, Bracey Smith, Nell Becker What is interesting about this movie is that it's free. You can legally download it from the BitTorrent network. Josh Bernhard needed to show that we don't need billions of dollars to make a nice movie, and make people reconsider the business behind a movie. So I've made French subtitles for this movie. Obviously, I've seen it, and I must say that it shows an interesting point of view. When the film begins, we can feel what Josh Bernhard wants to express about BitTorrent, but in my opinion, as the film approaches the end, its message is not so understandable, it looks like he looses focus. But maybe I'm not a good viewer! Did you see that movie? What did you think about it?

banniere_giggityteam_usub_v2.png

• 6 months later...