The Lost Room

arnozet

Joe Miller (Peter Krause) is a Police Detective who while working on a case dicoveres a special Key.

This Key fits any door and when he openes it, he enters the same place every time - a Hotel room.

The Room is abandoned, but not empty. In it he finds other magestic artifacts with different powers.

The first time he enters the room is with his kid, Anna (Elle Fanning) and by mistake the door shuts.

Joe discovers that every time the door closes the room "Restarts" and everything in it besides the original items disappear.

Joe goes on a quest to find his daughter, a quest on which he will learn of the "Key" and the "Clock", The "Comb" and the "Box", The "Eye" and the "Prime Object".

He will meet collectors, fellow travellers, followers and what not!

This is a mini series of 3 (double) episodes so prepare a huge backet of popcorn, turn off your cellphones and dive in.

Warning - you will NOT be able to stop after you started, and after watching you will go on for weeks - "How come there's no sequele??" :-)

One of the best I saw in a long time, on the same level of Carnivale if you know what I mean.

Hope you'll like it too!!

• Like 1

It is indeed a great show ! It's goos to see Peter Krause in a good show (i won't even mention him as a soccer dad in "Parenthoood... oops i did)
I don't think it needs a sequel. It's like those excellent UK show in 6 eps like Jeckyll, just enough.

• Like 1

Addic7ed RUUUUULES !
check my band : Thou, Ill Mace Horn ! and tell me what you think.

It is indeed a great show ! It's goos to see Peter Krause in a good show (i won't even mention him as a soccer dad in "Parenthoood... oops i did)
I don't think it needs a sequel. It's like those excellent UK show in 6 eps like Jeckyll, just enough.

hey hey hey.. Six Feet Under was an awesome show!

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

I'd take Samurai Jack...

here's an idea for a new thread :-) which TV series whould you take to a deserted island??

make a new thread then

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that was really awesome!

Back then, rumours had it that they were considering turning into a full series, like Prison Break, that was supposed to be a mini series at first. Seems it never happened. I really think that the mini series can stand strong on it's own, but I also wouldn't mind more episodes as long as they are of the same quality.

In a way I'm glad they never made a series, because I'm not sure how much potential the general idea has for an ongoing series without repeating itself or turning it all into some kinda "Agent Lost Room for the rescue" stuff. I guess I'm quite happy with the fond memories I have of the great episodes they made!