Change uploaded sub

Afre

Hi, @Afre

You should have an icon looking like this next to the sub you uploaded film_edit.png

Then you'll be able to rename your upload.

Your sub also contains HI tags, so you should tick the "Hearing Impaired" box.

Why upload an ORGANiC version, though? Since Tweede already uploaded one.

Has Tweede's version sync issues? Or is your version an improvement of it?

1 hour ago, kinglouisxx said:

Hi, @Afre

You should have an icon looking like this next to the sub you uploaded film_edit.png

Then you'll be able to rename your upload.

Your sub also contains HI tags, so you should tick the "Hearing Impaired" box.

Why upload an ORGANiC version, though? Since Tweede already uploaded one.

Has Tweede's version sync issues? Or is your version an improvement of it?

The Orginal download has coloured subs that I dislike. I tried to watch the episode yesterday but both the subs I downloaded. Were out of synch that could not be fixed with a simple adjust all times. Probably some missing lines and timeing skewing. So I did a rip of the orginal MKV file file and removed all colour info. It has 3 Hearing Impaired tags. One in the episode recap, and one in the teaser for the next episode. The last is in a dialog from a phone conversation. Kind of correct to have it in.

2 hours ago, Afre said:

The Orginal download has coloured subs that I dislike. I tried to watch the episode yesterday but both the subs I downloaded. Were out of synch that could not be fixed with a simple adjust all times. Probably some missing lines and timeing skewing. So I did a rip of the orginal MKV file file and removed all colour info. It has 3 Hearing Impaired tags. One in the episode recap, and one in the teaser for the next episode. The last is in a dialog from a phone conversation. Kind of correct to have it in.

You may have downloaded colored subs for it, but that probably wasn't on Addic7ed, as nor PipaHugo's or Tweede's subs contain color tags.

As for the HI tags, there are far more than just 3, so I've added the HI label.

Here are just a few:

hitags.jpg

hitags2.jpg

Anyway, thanks for the work.

Cheers!

Just now, kinglouisxx said:

You may have downloaded colored subs for it, but that probably wasn't on Addic7ed, as nor PipaHugo's or Tweede's subs contain color tags.

As for the HI tags, there are far more than just 3, so I've added the HI label.

Anyway, thanks for the work.

Cheers!

Yes fine by me no hard feelings. I should have watched the full episode before uploading. Since this my version is a correct version for ORGANIC. Shall I remove the HI parts and upload it as non HI. By the way the source is the  original BBC sub. Embedded in the the download episode with colours. I did not download it here for sure

Edited by Afre
typos

23 minutes ago, Afre said:

Shall I remove the HI parts and upload it as non HI.

No need. There's already a non-HI version for the ORGANiC release on the site.

So was there an HI version, but since you improved the timings we kept yours. 'Cause, yeah, unlike most other sites we don't allow duplicates.

See you around and take care!

• Thanks 1