Portuguese (Brazilian) Translation Team

honeybunny

As we have a couple of Portuguese BR translators, I though it would be easier to create a place just for them. So, please, talk here anything you wish, plan for future episodes, talk about corrections etc. You can use PT-BR, of course

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

I've been planning to work with addic7ed.com, mostly 'cause some of the series that I watch (and which I download the subtitles from addicted.com) don't have portuguese translations at all!

When I saw the news of this forum, well... "why don't I just jump in?"

Here I'm hoping that we start talking in portuguese here pretty soon. And 'bout translations!

Ps1.: I'm actually writing in english 'cause I don't know if honneybunny reads portuguese and I really wanted to thank her. =D

ps2.:Honneybunny, read this ok?! ;D

Hey, first of all, I'm a "she" :) And you're welcome. I sent a message with this link to most of the users I saw that translated in PT-BR and hopefully, they will join and you can communicate better.

Enjoy :) And thanks for your interest.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Hey, first of all, I'm a "she" :) And you're welcome. I sent a message with this link to most of the users I saw that translated in PT-BR and hopefully, they will join and you can communicate better.

Enjoy :) And thanks for your interest.

Like I said, I just registered, so... Miss, yes, miss! I already corrected it!

And thank me later when I actually make some work, ok? ;D

Usually I just correct some subtitles before I save them (burn it with the movie, for example).

Now let me stop talking before this become some kind of chat between you and me. ^^

ps.: honeybunny, you don't speak portuguese, do you? Just in case ;)

---

Ao pessoal brasileiro (e português mesmo! por que não?), blz?

Vocês têm algum interesse especial sobre alguma série? Qual? Já está traduzindo aqui no addic7ed? Tem alguma experiência para compartilhar?

Hey honeybunny! Thank you for creating this and inviting people... hopefully they join so we can organize things here :)

---
Eu só descobri o addicted semana passada e traduzi 2 episódios saídos do forno de Glee!

Nice idea, honey, hope some more of us pop up. I dont even bother looking for portuguese translations since they are so few.

Aí, galera, se quiserem qq ajuda em qq série, so mandar pm, posso fazer revisão ou dar um gás em algum projeto,,, só falar...

Hey honeybunny! Thank you for creating this and inviting people... hopefully they join so we can organize things here :)

---
Eu só descobri o addicted semana passada e traduzi 2 episódios saídos do forno de Glee!

Ah! era você que eu vi traduzindo lá na página inicial? ^^ Mas nunca vi a série infelizmente. Vou terminar esses últimos trabalhos antes de me interessar em traduzir ativamente.

---

@camasmie: acho que o melhor é você procurar uma série que te interesse (ou filme mesmo), não acha?

Mas se te interessar, eu tava tentando antes retraduzir o filme "Worlds greatest dad" pq a legenda que eu achei estava dessincronizada (release que baixei: Worlds.Greatest.Dad.2009.LIMITED.DVDRip.XviD-AMIABLE) e... n gostei mto não, parece que era pt-pt.

---

Por desencargo de consciência, alguém daqui tem experiência com sincronização pode dar dica e talz?

Hello, ty honey for opening a forum to us.

Bem, eu estou traduzindo the cleveland show pelo site, e estou contando já com a ajuda do ralmeida. Se alguém mais quiser ajudar estão convidados.

Gente, traduzir pelo addic7ed é bom, mas nunca se esqueçam de revisar a legenda pelo subtitle workshop ou um programa do tipo.
Qualquer dúvida que vocês tiverem sobre legendagem e tal, que tiver eu meu alcance, falem comigo que eu farei o máximo possível pra ajudar :D

deGroote - Revisor/Tradutor da DarkSide :D

Nice idea, honey, hope some more of us pop up. I dont even bother looking for portuguese translations since they are so few.

Aí, galera, se quiserem qq ajuda em qq série, so mandar pm, posso fazer revisão ou dar um gás em algum projeto,,, só falar...

Gostaria ter um revisor nas legendas que eu fizer

Gente, traduzir pelo addic7ed é bom, mas nunca se esqueçam de revisar a legenda pelo subtitle workshop ou um programa do tipo.
Qualquer dúvida que vocês tiverem sobre legendagem e tal, que tiver eu meu alcance, falem comigo que eu farei o máximo possível pra ajudar :D

queira traduzir law and order pro Darkside

Fala mais sobre esse subtitle workshop. ^^

Qd eu mexo com legenda eu literalmente vou pro bloco de notas huaahua. Q coisa analógica. ^^

--

Aliás, eu quero saber: Qual é o ritual (como vocês costumam) que vocês fazem para traduzir/revisar etc.? Tem alguma coisa em específico que vocês percebem que ajuda?

E se precisarem de ajuda em alguma série, podem me contatar também.

Sorry, I've been away for a few days. So I've only got honeybunny's pm now. Thanks btw :D

Estou legendando a segunda temporada de Spooks sozinha no momento. E já me comprometi a legendar a primeira também. Além de fazer parte da LucasNorthTeam, que legenda a oitava temporada. Mas depois disso, se precisarem de qualquer ajuda, podem contar comigo. ;)

Guys, girls.. try to keep it in English. I can do a subforum for you if you want ( where you can open threads and talk in your native language ). Just ask :P

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

As we have a couple of Portuguese BR translators, I though it would be easier to create a place just for them. So, please, talk here anything you wish, plan for future episodes, talk about corrections etc. You can use PT-BR, of course

Guys, girls.. try to keep it in English. I can do a subforum for you if you want ( where you can open threads and talk in your native language ). Just ask :P

@alex28: Well... honeybunny said we could use pt-br. We can use our native language or not afterall?