The Team

alex28

LOL, nothing is just it looks, at the very first sight, right? :)

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 4 weeks later...

As i stated in my hello from Kampenhout, Belgium post on the forum I would like to contribute as translater for a minimum of 2 series to dutch and if necessary I would like to help you all out with some other stuff... So surely count me in 'the team'... 

Peter.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I'm French and if I just registered here today it's to help the teams to translate and be part of one.
So if there is any spot available, let me know :)

(Hope this is the right place to post concerning this issue) !

Hello everyone. I'm French and if I just registered here today it's to help the teams to translate and be part of one.
So if there is any spot available, let me know :)

(Hope this is the right place to post concerning this issue) !

Hello, welcome. Maybe this would be a better place to get in touch we the french translators :P http://www.sub-talk.net/forum/48-french/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! Count me in! :rolleyes:

Series are my passion and I have always been interested in subtitles. After searching and help from friends I found out about this site. I know  English very well & my native language (Bulgarian) - perfectly, so I can translate and mostly to fix spelling and punctuation errors.
I love to help people and work in team so this is big challenge for me. :)

Hello! Count me in! :rolleyes:

Series are my passion and I have always been interested in subtitles. After searching and help from friends I found out about this site. I know  English very well & my native language (Bulgarian) - perfectly, so I can translate and mostly to fix spelling and punctuation errors.
I love to help people and work in team so this is big challenge for me. :)

That's good to know.

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 5 months later...

Hello Everyone. I registered yesterday and I hope that in a few days I'll be working with you.

I would like to translate and be part of this amazing team.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm an avid film and tv series fan and love all the synchronized sub-titling in English. I'm new here and would love to be part of the team. 

Please let me know how I am able to assist.

Mama

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone.

Been using adic7ed for some time and now decided to join the forum. About some time ago I made som subtitle Uploads myself on that page but now uploading subtitles is only allowed by team members.

Often I can´t find the fiting subtitle for the release I´m looking for. Even if I get them somehow and adjust them to fit on my release, I can´t find them here. I´d like to share them but the rules here forbid it.

Is there already an English subtitle available for the episode?

If yes, than upload your work in the series/episode page using the Upload a new version button.

If no, you have to wait till an English subtitle is uploaded by a team member.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there from the Czech republic.

Would love to offer my services, if you're interested. Originally came here to share Czech subtitles for Outlander series, well only to find out I can't.

I do subs with a team of friends for nextweek.cz a czech subtitle website and we are very succesful among watchers with this series. Would love to share here, if you allow and am available for help if you need some.

@Marsel: we don't handle translated subs. You can upload Persian subtitles, you don't need to be part of the team for that.

@barasaiko: Hi, if you wanna join the team to be a syncer/corrector for the English subs, please send me a PM. Thanks

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I have a little spare time on my hands if there is still a need for synchronizers. I'd be glad to learn whatever you can teach me.

Michelle

• Like 1