Friday.Night.Lights.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-LP - s02e08 until S05e12

Chris88

Hey, someone was kind enough to sync the subtitles for the first season and a half but then stopped. I'd really love to have the rest of the episode subtitled in English as well. If you need working links to the mkv files, they can be provided by me.

Friday.Night.Lights.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-LP - s02e08 until S05e12

Thank you beforehand,

Chris

Well, that's not an impossible task but a long one for sure, to synchronize all of it.

I doubt you'll find someone to do it now, it's been a long time since the show end.
But if you are, I can give you 2 things : timecodes for this episodes (from pro french subs) and some method to apply that to the english ones (it's easy).

I've got seasons 2, 3 & 5.

Let me know.

PS : they must be available somewhere because you can find some of them on the web (mp if you want this ones)

• 10 months later...

Hey, I was wondering that if you had synced the subtitles for this particular release and whether you would be kind enough to share them. I am an absolute noob when it comes to syncing subtitles and only signed up here to make a post in this thread. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Yeah I'll do it myself if you can give me the pointers you talked about; thanks :).

​​Hey, I was wondering that if you had synced the subtitles for this particular release and whether you would be kind enough to share them. I am an absolute noob when it comes to syncing subtitles and only signed up here to make a post in this thread. Any help would be highly appreciated.