Irish series "Raw"

RowanEleven

Please check for subs further down.

Edited by RowanEleven
mixup of srts

Edited by RowanEleven

1 hour ago, RowanEleven said:

Hey chile-verde I'm just adjusting the subs for season 4 (from addicted) and the second episode doesn't start till 32 minutes into the movie. So I was wondering if you have any other subs for that season. I'd look myself, but you definitely have other sources than I do. thanks in advance if you can help out!

I though we exchanged PMs about this...Season 4 is not available!

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, chile-verde said:

I though we exchanged PMs about this...Season 4 is not available!

I don't know how this happened. Suddenly an older message of mine was quoted and posted again. I can't find any delete message button. Where on earth is it?

Edited by RowanEleven
mixup of srts

21 minutes ago, RowanEleven said:

I don't know how this happened. Suddenly an older message of mine was quoted and posted again. I can't find any delete message button. Where on earth is it?

If you close your browser after typing a reply without sending it, the text gets saved and it will appear next time you start a new reply. Maybe this is what happened.

• Like 1

This might well have been the case. Or some glitch on my laptop?

I just deleted the files from addicted after I got a message from one of the moderators, that they were not up to standard. I checked to see what he was on about and was utterly devastated to see that they were partly the uncorrected files and partly only half corrected. NO idea what happened! So much wasted time... but it can't be helped. So I went over the subs once again and hopefully THESE are alright now. My apologies to all who downloaded the faulty one. Now, the ones below work fine for me and my movies(RTE player downloads)

If you find that they are wrong for your files, please adjust them accordingly. This is all I managed to achieve and I am NOT a professional subber. 

1.rar 2.rar 4.rar 3.rar

Edited by RowanEleven

• 2 weeks later...