Glory Daze

brokk

Glory Daze - TBS (2010)

Hi, well I sent a message on twitter to you but I wanna be sure.
You will release sometime english subtitles to this show? I really need it.
Sorry for my english.

Thank you very much.

it's not that hard to re-sync. u should try it and see for yourself instead of waiting for someone else to do it :) i am not mean, don't take me wrong, but it's true :D i'll teach u even :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

it's not that hard to re-sync. u should try it and see for yourself instead of waiting for someone else to do it :) i am not mean, don't take me wrong, but it's true :D i'll teach u even :)

I saw that the version i asked for has been uploaded by another uploader. I didn' t mean to be rude or something. I didn' t demand anything. I know how to sync subtitles. But i couldn't find the version you uploaded. And except fot this, i was confused because i thought that there was a problem with thw subtitles you uploaded(some lines from the start were missing). English isn't my mother language and it would be very difficult for me to create the missing lines.
Anyway, i have to say that i respect all your hard work, as well as thw work bone dy other uploaders. I know it takes a lot of time. So i hope you haven't any bad feelings on me. Thanks again for the excellent work and what you offer!

I saw that the version i asked for has been uploaded by another uploader. I didn' t mean to be rude or something. I didn' t demand anything. I know how to sync subtitles. But i couldn't find the version you uploaded. And except fot this, i was confused because i thought that there was a problem with thw subtitles you uploaded(some lines from the start were missing). English isn't my mother language and it would be very difficult for me to create the missing lines.
Anyway, i have to say that i respect all your hard work, as well as thw work bone dy other uploaders. I know it takes a lot of time. So i hope you haven't any bad feelings on me. Thanks again for the excellent work and what you offer!

Yeah, it's no problem, i wasn't offended, i was just asking for some help with the resync. i had the complete transcript, it's just the version i had was starting later and i didn't know that. if you know how to sync, i'd be happy to have a little help every now and then. syncers are always welcomed. let me know.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Yeah, it's no problem, i wasn't offended, i was just asking for some help with the resync. i had the complete transcript, it's just the version i had was starting later and i didn't know that. if you know how to sync, i'd be happy to have a little help every now and then. syncers are always welcomed. let me know.

hi, do you have transcript for glory daze ep 2 ?

• 3 weeks later...