Jugée coupable (Tv series, France)

NatalieinBaires

• 3 weeks later...

@NatalieinBaires

Hi there, did you find the French subtitles for this show? I have been looking for it too. I am not sure if France 3 had the show with subtitles, maybe that's why it is difficult to find.

Hope someone has it !

On 8/11/2021 at 1:33 PM, accacc5 said:

@NatalieinBaires

Hi there, did you find the French subtitles for this show? I have been looking for it too. I am not sure if France 3 had the show with subtitles, maybe that's why it is difficult to find.

Hope someone has it !

No, @accacc5, unfortunately I'm still waiting... it said that the show in France 3 had subtitles, but...

Hi @NatalieinBaires, I got the subtitles for the series after some work ?...I can attach them in a message like this one but didn't want to do it before your approval. I didn't use them yet, hope the series is good as people say.

Bonne journée!

• Thanks 1

@NatalieinBaires, they are from the RTS Swiss channel. didn't try them yet, I hope they are good.

If you find they are out-of sync with the video files you have, you can use your video player to adjust the timing of the subtitles. Like for example, in VLC media player, you can use keyboard keys "G" or "H" when the video is playing to make the subtitles show early or late. Feel free to share them with anybody who needs them.

Passez un bon temps!

1.srt 2.srt 3.srt 4.srt 5.srt 6.srt

• Thanks 1

I have a sort of synchronizer online. I already fixed episode 1.

Passez un bon temps toi aussi et again, many thanks, @accacc5!!

(And now I see you've helped me with something else too, I didnt know I could  synch subs with VLC.

Edited by NatalieinBaires

Oui. Je suis étudiant du Francais level 3....

Mais j'ai compris. I sent you a message.

Edited by NatalieinBaires

• 1 month later...
On 26/8/2021 at 14:59, accacc5 said:

@NatalieinBaires, son del canal suizo RTS. todavía no los probé, espero que estén bien.

Si descubre que no están sincronizados con los archivos de video que tiene, puede usar su reproductor de video para ajustar la sincronización de los subtítulos. Como, por ejemplo, en el reproductor multimedia VLC, puede usar las teclas "G" o "H" del teclado cuando se reproduce el video para que los subtítulos se muestren temprano o tarde. No dudes en compartirlos con quien los necesite.

Passez un bon temps!

1.srt 42.69 kB · 3 descargas 2.srt 43.22 kB · 2 descargas 3.srt 43.02 kB · 2 descargas 4.srt 43.16 kB · 2 descargas 5.srt 40.83 kB · 2 descargas 6.srt 40.15 kB · 2 descargas

Muchas gracias por este generoso aporte. Es difícil conseguir subtítulos de series francesas. Saludos desde Argentina!