Raw subs for Minder Series 1 (1979)

Pindiu

I remember that half an episode took me almost a week, and then only with the help of English speakers. I'm sorry, but I can hardly help.

• Thanks 1

Minder ❤️

Question: you have raw subs for s2 to s10? If not, I will gladly upload it here for you. BUT, same like before here with s1 raw subs, some episodes are out of sync and missing some lines. I mean all are out of sync for your version, but those with missing lines are out of sync in general for any version :) Or, you already have those raw for all seasons and meant that you want help working with them?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2023 at 3:19 AM, Severus Snape said:

... I will gladly upload it here for you. BUT...

I'm sorry to intrude. But personally, I will be very happy even with very raw titles for seasons 2-10. I suspect ChuckBrown will be glad too. As I understood, perhaps mistakenly, he does not yet have any and even raw titles can help a lot. 

Thanks.

Edited by 7kozlov
  • Like 2

Glad to help. Minder deserves it. :)

Raw subs for season 2.

Episodes out of sync for this release and with possible missing lines are the following:

2x04-Minder - Don't Tell Them Willie Boy Was Here

2x06-Minder - The Beer Hunter 

2x09-Minder - Diamonds are a Girl's Worst Enemy 

2x12-Minder - Caught in the Act, Fact 

(the rest of the season seems to be just fine.)

+++ I tried to sync these episodes and I added those missing lines myself, so I'm sharing that too in the second rar file. BUT english is not my 1st language, so there are possible mistakes, check it + some words were completely out of reach for me, so I just added things like "Shouting", "distant talk" etc. BUT maybe it can help you better. Compare them to that "out of sync with missing lines" which are in the 1st zip file.

Minder 2.rar Minder 2 Bonus (added lines and syncd).rar

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raw subs for season 3.

Episodes out of sync for this release and with possible missing lines are the following:

3x02-Minder - You Need Hands

3x07-Minder - The Birdman of Wormwood Scrubs

3x09-Minder - Why Pay Tax

3x11-Minder - Poetic Justice Innit 

3x12-Minder - Back in Good Old England 

(the rest of the season seem to be ok)

P.S. I only tried to do the work here with one episode, I'm sending it in rar file 2.

Here: 

Minder 3.rar Minder 3 bonus added lines and syncd.rar

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raw subs for season 4.

Episodes out of sync for this release and with possible missing lines are the following (only 1 episode this time, the rest seems fine):

4x07-Minder - A Star Is Gorn

Minder 4.rar

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raw subs for season 5.

5x02-Minder - What Makes Shamy Run

5x06-Minder - The Long Ride Back to Scratchwood 

5x09-Minder - Around the Corner 

Minder 5.rar

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There you go guys. Unfortunately I don't have much time these days to help more. BUT if I find better versions of those "out of sync, missing lines", I'll share it here.

Enjoy 😘 Looking forward to see Minder with all subs someday on the internet. More people need to see it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 12:15 PM, Severus Snape said:

Thank you ❤️

No no no! Thank you! I've been here in the background. 7kozlov was correct. I have been looking for any kind of subtitle for "Minder."

I should have had alerts/notifications for this page. I'm going to watch some tonight.

Thank you very much Severus Snape! It's so much easier to start with something, instead of being a stenographer.

Minder "Minder on the Orient Express (avi-1.46.27)" is in perfect sync with my version.

Other episodes are flip-floppy and I'll have to go into the waveform and move things around. It's worse than commercial breaks.

But much, much easier than typing from scratch. Thanks again. I didn't get down and dirty. I was busy. These sub zips. are a giant leap for mankind.

Edited by ChuckBrown
nsync/Weird cuts
  • Like 1

I started S2E2. After hastening/resyncing, at about the 7:54 minute mark. There is dialogue that is not in the sub text.

I was hoping for an easy 1-3 part delay/hasten. Intro/Commercial breaks, for easy resyncing.
Thanks for the files. I only watch old TV. So I don't mind the effort to make subs. Though it will still take me a year. If I work everyday for a few hours.

Time for "The Rifleman" with Chuck Connors!

I just checked S3 E3... It seems to be in sync!

Edited by ChuckBrown
Some In Sync!

I started syncing season 2. So far, I have made only 7. But I must say that it takes a lot of tinkering. And the main difficulty is not that large areas are shifted because of commercials or different broadcast cuts. The main thing is that almost every 2-3 separate lines jump back and forth. For those whose files do not match mine, I still recommend using my titles (so far 2e01 - 2e07) - it will be possible to synchronize large sections at once, without dealing with individual lines.