Vodovorot / Водоворот

alexmdq

Hello friends of this excellent community. I am from Argentina, and I am a bit limited by the language, but there is always a way to understand each other thanks to technology.
I'm looking for the subtitle for chapter 8 of a series called Vodovorot / Водоворот.
It is a Russian series about a group of researchers who find murdered teenagers in a city drain. Unraveling this case step by step, the police face unconditional evil, a whirlwind of a big city, sucking and destroying the weak, whom no one loves and who does not care. This evil destroys people with impunity, and each of the characters is forced to face it personally, to look within themselves to meet their own demons and fears.

Maybe someone has it in any language. I can understand it anyway using a translator. Thank you very much for being there.

Я из России. Я очень рада, что в далекой Аргентине людям нравится смотреть русские сериалы.

Всего тебе хорошего, удачи!!!

• Like 1

On 10/3/2021 at 10:37 PM, VelaOmsk said:

Я из России. Я очень рада, что в далекой Аргентине людям нравится смотреть русские сериалы.

Всего тебе хорошего, удачи!!!

Dear friend, thank you for your message. I would like to send you an email. Can you pass yours to me? My email is:  alejandroramos934@yahoo.com.ar

Querido amigo, gracias por tu mensaje. Me gustaria enviarte un mail. Puedes pasarme el tuyo? Mi e-mail es: alejandroramos934@yahoo.com.ar