Machete

ilse

Hi, I'm looking for any version of the English subs for Machete, the Robert Rodriguez's film. I would appreciate if someone could share it in order to translate it into Spanish because all the translations that I've found has been provided by "Saint-Google-Translator".

Thanks i.a.

Hi, I'm looking for any version of the English subs for Machete...Thanks i.a.

I have one other with about 60 sequences more than honeybunny's, but as far as I can tell, it's the same with a slightly different line breaking. The timing is identical, so I'm not sure whether you'd like this one.

Also, here is this so-called "neutral-spanish" version done by masur, a very good argentinian translator. It only covers the non-spanish speaking parts. It's done for the 23.9 FPS DVD version. Hope it helps.

(Actually, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to attach files here, so, honeybunny... please forgive me and delete this if necesary!

Machete 2010DvDrip-MXMG.Spanish.srt

The chickens are revolting!

I have one other with about 60 sequences more than honeybunny's, but as far as I can tell, it's the same with a slightly different line breaking. The timing is identical, so I'm not sure whether you'd like this one.

Also, here is this so-called "neutral-spanish" version done by masur, a very good argentinian translator. It only covers the non-spanish speaking parts. It's done for the 23.9 FPS DVD version. Hope it helps.

(Actually, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to attach files here, so, honeybunny... please forgive me and delete this if necesary!

thanks, it's allowed. we appreciate the contribution.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Thank you very much Alice.