Angela Black S01

jub7474

I'm looking for these too jub7474. I have the 3 episodes aired so far in the WEB.x264-****GALAXY version. These all have excellent embedded English SDH subs which play on my computer but not on my TV, which requires external SRT SUBS. The 1080p.web.h264-glhf.eng version SUBS kindly posted by VelaOmsk seem to do the job, many thanks. Episodes 01 and 03 are in perfect sync, however my Episode 02 has roughly an extra minute at the beginning after which they sync. Whilst I'm sure that it's possible to extract the subs from my mkv files, I've yet to find a way that works

Edited by zandar331
updated info

Oh, I thought they’d be uploaded to addic7ed, where I originally requested from. Good thing I checked back here. But here they are, and uploaded so fast! Thank you, VelaOmsk.

Unfortunately they’re not synced with my version, the only one I could find to download: 

Angela.Black.S01E03.1080p.STV.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-BTN

Maybe someone can sync to this?

Edited by jub7474

Now I'm out of sync for Eposode 4. All I could find were the BTN subtitles but my download is:

angela.black.s01e04.720p.web.h264-glhf

Would appreciate a resync.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for subtitles for this version (below) of Episode 6. I can only find the BTN version, but it's out of sync. I need:

angela.black.s01e06.720p.web.h264-glhf

Thank you.

Edited by jub7474