eduarcor

Hello people,

I would like to find the English and (and european Spanish) subtitles for the tv show Paradise Lost (2020):

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10306320/

It is really nice and interesting (I love Southern Gothic stuff), but sometimes because of the southern accent, I am not able to understand everything.

Thank you very much in advance

P.S.: if someone needs more info about anything, just let me know or send me a pm

P.S.2: Maybe it could help, I created the English subtitles, from an automatic generated service from the Google API (really bad ones... and sometimes doesn't say anything even when they are talking, but maybe is something useful as a base. Maybe not, I don't know). I had attached here.

Paradise Lost S01.zip

Edited by eduarcor
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm also looking to find english subtitles for Paradise Lost TV Series 2020 with Josh Hartnett and Bridget Regan. I try to watch the Show but this i found is with Russian audio and it's hard to me to understand. If you have some subtitles, could you share?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like everyone wants the link, and no one helps to get/create the subtitles. I thought it was a community for the creation of subtitles...

Edited by eduarcor

• 1 year later...

Just because it's a community doesn't mean anyone is at your disposal or has the knowledge or time to create subs from scratch...

• Like 1

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In the Paradise.Lost.2020.S01.1080p.CMOR.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-WELP release, they have 4 subtitles on it: DAN, NOB, SWE and FIN.
I used a service (translatesubtitles. co), to translate all of them.
Maybe could be the perfect base to have the subtitles in English, if someone could help. I don't have enough understanding of English to do it myself (don't understand the southern accent).
Find them attached here.
Thanks.

PL subs.zip

Edited by eduarcor