The Holiday 2022

jub7474

Hi everyone,

Can anyone provide English subtitles for The Holiday (Channel 5/My5) for episodes 2, 3 and 4 that sync with either uktv or 1080 HDTV?

The only subs I could find (that simply show The.Holiday.S01E02.srt) seem to only sync with Darkflix but I could only find episode 1 in that version.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jub7474 said:

Hi everyone,

Can anyone provide English subtitles for The Holiday (Channel 5/My5) for episodes 2, 3 and 4 that sync with either uktv or 1080 HDTV?

The only subs I could find (that simply show The.Holiday.S01E02.srt) seem to only sync with Darkflix but I could only find episode 1 in that version.

Raw subtitles for The Holiday S01 - episodes 1 to 4. Note they are coloured.

I have no idea which version they sync with, sorry.

The Holiday S01E01-4.zip

Edited by Pindiu
Forgot to add the file
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Pindiu said:

Raw subtitles for The Holiday S01 - episodes 1 to 4. Note they are coloured.

I have no idea which version they sync with, sorry.

The Holiday S01E01-4.zip 58.05 kB · 5 downloads

Yeah, those are the same ones I have. Probably got them from the same site. They don’t sync with uktv or 1080 HDTV.

Edited by jub7474

3 minutes ago, jub7474 said:

Yeah, those are the same ones I have. Probably got them from the same site. They don’t sync with uktv or 1080 HDTV.

You could use Subtitle Edit to sync them, it isn't hard. Or just use Track Synchronisation in VLC - it's under Tools. 

Just now, Pindiu said:

You could use Subtitle Edit to sync them, it isn't hard. Or just use Track Synchronisation in VLC - it's under Tools. 

I have used Track Synchronisation in VLC but the sync is often too way off. I’m not very tech savvy, but I’ll look up Subtitle Edit, thanks. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jub7474 said:

I have used Track Synchronisation in VLC but the sync is often too way off. I’m not very tech savvy, but I’ll look up Subtitle Edit, thanks. 

It would be great if you could publich those subs here if you succeed! Good luck anyway!

30 minutes ago, agyy said:

Hi Everyone,

these are good for the 1080p.hdtv.h264-darkflix version. s01e01 is in R...

Yes, I mentioned that above. But I can’t find the last 3 episodes in Darkflix, only in uktv or 1080 HDTV, which they aren’t synced with. 

6 hours ago, jub7474 said:

Yes, I mentioned that above. But I can’t find the last 3 episodes in Darkflix, only in uktv or 1080 HDTV, which they aren’t synced with. 

Some rough work, these should be okay for the UK/HDTV.

the.holiday.s01e02.1080p.hdtv.h264-uktv[eztv.re].srt the.holiday.s01e03.1080p.hdtv.h264-uktv[eztv.re].srt the.holiday.s01e04.1080p.hdtv.h264-uktv[eztv.re].srt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 3/7/2022 at 5:36 PM, eggie1961 said:

Late to the game, but thanks very much. Still haven’t had time to look at the editing program, so it’s very much appreciated.