Last of the Summer Wine

RowanEleven

H all! Now this will be a long shot, I know, but does anyone have a clue to the whereabouts of subtitles for the following seasons of this show? 

Last of the Summer Wine There are a few solitary of them around, but nowhere near the full seasons. 

14 to 20 and 27 to 31? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Stay well, everybody and enjoy the spring blossoms!

15 hours ago, RowanEleven said:

H all! Now this will be a long shot, I know, but does anyone have a clue to the whereabouts of subtitles for the following seasons of this show? 

Last of the Summer Wine There are a few solitary of them around, but nowhere near the full seasons. 

14 to 20 and 27 to 31? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Stay well, everybody and enjoy the spring blossoms!

I think I have all of S30 and some of S31. But they are not in a condition to be uploaded yet, they are in raw xml format.

When I have a bit of time, I'll do that. HTH.

Oh, that's grand! Thank you in advance. If I help with arranging them in any way let me know. I only knw how to use Subtitle Edit, hat software has a lot of possibilites though.

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Pindiu said:

oooh! lovely, thanks so much! If you can point me towards any site that offers them, I can work on some of the subs as well during the next three days. At least as far as errors and colour thingies are concerned. But anyway, thanks again! I need subs to be able to enjoy these series, my hearing is not what it was. ❤️

LOL, this is a major project when all is said and done! Thanks in advance for any help!

Here is a list of the missing subtitles for as far as I know.

Season 5 Episode #7? Here We Go Again into the Wild Blue Yonder

Season 22 Episode # 11 Potts in Pole Position

Season 24 Episode #12. A Short Blast of Fred Astaire

Season 27 all Eps

Season 28  all Eps

Season 29  all Eps

Season 30 Episode #0 I Was a Hitman for Primrose Dairies

One of the major subtitle sites is offering Season 24, but those are Season 23 really, so take care when renaming files! 

One of the major subtitle sites is offering Season 24, but those are Season 23 really, so take care when renaming files! 

It looks like there has a been a numbering adjustment by the channel. I haven't changed any files names/numbering - just removed a bit of extraneous stuff. But comparing some ep titles, what is now called Series 21 by UKTV, used to be called Series 20 by BBC. So I think the "19" and "20" I posted above were probably 18 and 19 originally.

1 minute ago, Pindiu said:

So I think the "19" and "20" I posted above were probably 18 and 19 originally.

No problem, I'll check once I have those episodes.

• 3 months later...
On 4/2/2022 at 10:11 PM, RowanEleven said:

LOL, this is a major project when all is said and done! Thanks in advance for any help!

Season 27 all Eps

Season 28  all Eps

Season 29  all Eps

One more to cross off your list. Raw, as per usual.

Last Of The Summer Wine - S05E07 - Here We Go Again into the Wild Blue Yonder.srt

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2022 at 10:11 PM, RowanEleven said:

Season 27 all Eps

Season 28  all Eps

Season 29  all Eps

Just checking - is this the full list of missing? Because in you first post you also mentioned, "14 to 20 and 27 to 31?"

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 7:29 AM, Pindiu said:

Just checking - is this the full list of missing? Because in you first post you also mentioned, "14 to 20 and 27 to 31?"

Hiya, yes I guess that's still the list. All in all it's a bit difficult to say exactly which eps are which, because some of the subtitle sites, IMdB and the DVDs themselves have them in a different order for some seasons. I was actually considering BUYING the whole set to get hold of the subs, but it's a bit on the expensive side for something you may not watch that often AND import taxes (Brexit hello) will be outrageous. 

• 2 weeks later...