I Stumbled On Something Strange

alexender00

Hi, I was back-downloading old episodes of Greek recently and noticed you guys didn't have an FQM english sub. I had the choice of downloading the huge CTU version of course but I tried to look for the subtitles elsewhere just in case.

I found it on this site, but what's strange (and good of course) is that at the end of the file, Honeybunny and addic7ed are credited as the maker and the file look genuine.

I found strange that an Addic7ed file was on another site but not on Addic7ed it self. I seem to remember that you guys lost a few subs a while ago due to server mishaps or something else...

Anyway here's the link to it if you want to put it back on Addic7ed. I'd do it myself but I fear breaking something or not respecting some protocols...

http://www.podnapisi.net/en/greek-2007-subtitles-p719587

This is for Greek S03 E19 FQM

Also I've attached all the subs for S2 of "What I Like About You" that I had downloaded for here a while ago but where erased... I renamed them to match the file name when I downloaded them so that VLC recognize them automatically but the files themselves where left untouched. Again I'd do it myself but I fear doing something wrong but if someone could point me toward a guide on how to do it and all the protocols and expectations I'd do it.

[Edit: I also found 2 missing subs for the first season E21 and E22]

WILAY S2.zip

WIAY Missing S1 Sub.zip

• Like 1