Yes.. Another One

Bjornie

Hi there all and a special hi and smile to you Honeybunny, thou never resting Godess of possibilities for languageoriented viewers.
Its been a while since I humbly asked for assistance and was so surprised then at the unimaginable speed and good work that was done here. So.. when I now am in need again, of course I come here to see if the magic fairy is still wielding her staff. There is a mini-series from the BBC, obviously produced 2003 that I can not find but Italian and Serbian subtitles for. Unfortuantely my Italian is at "ordering pizza and wine"-level and my serbian is as non-existing as something can be. So, if it is possible to find English subs for the Series The Canterbury Tales (2003), how sweet it would be. BBC-series are almost always wellproduced and a pleasure to watch.

So, Honey(bunny) or if there be any other kindhearted one around these premisese.. please.. held this Swede once again and he will be so happy!

Hugs
Björnie

I'll see what I can do :) But no promises.

Hi there all and a special hi and smile to you Honeybunny, thou never resting Godess of possibilities for languageoriented viewers.
Its been a while since I humbly asked for assistance and was so surprised then at the unimaginable speed and good work that was done here. So.. when I now am in need again, of course I come here to see if the magic fairy is still wielding her staff. There is a mini-series from the BBC, obviously produced 2003 that I can not find but Italian and Serbian subtitles for. Unfortuantely my Italian is at "ordering pizza and wine"-level and my serbian is as non-existing as something can be. So, if it is possible to find English subs for the Series The Canterbury Tales (2003), how sweet it would be. BBC-series are almost always wellproduced and a pleasure to watch.

So, Honey(bunny) or if there be any other kindhearted one around these premisese.. please.. held this Swede once again and he will be so happy!

Hugs
Björnie

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png