Agatha Christie's Poirot 2003/2004

cmpear74

I Bought a dvd box of Agatha Christie's Poirot 2003/2004. It got 4 moives: Five Little Pigs, The Hollow, Sad Cypress, and Death On The Nile. I looked up at Addi77ct.com and found 'em. Only problem is there's no english and I can't speak nor read different lanuages since I'm deaf and live somewhere in America.

So I put a require to ask anyone upload english subtitles of these movies. I'm not looking forward to watch 'em and try to understand what the heck these people talking about. Can anyone help?? I'm looking forward to watch it.

Thank you kindly

Chrissy P

• Like 1

first, if you really have hearing problems, you should check dvd for subs before you purchase them. afair Poirot - The New Mysteries Collection (Death on the Nile / Sad Cypress / The Hollow / Five Little Pigs) (2004) r1 had cc.
second, you have dvd. if you want subs, you must rip dvd, or reauthor dvd to insert subs, in both cases subs have to be synced. as you're deaf, it's hardly possible for you to do syncing, but any other sync will not do for you - as you don't have scene release, but homemade rip.
and third, here you are, timed transcripts for tv airing. they need to be synced and corrected, so find someone to do it for you, with your dvd.

poirot.rar

• Like 1

Thanks even through I don't understand ya. I born deaf so I can't hear any sound even my family talk and laugh. I have some movies and tv dvds without captions. I don't think the company make dvd don't understand caption and subtitles. dvds from Media acrons is the explame that the company don't understand that deaf enjoy Agatha Christie's Poirot.

Chrissy

• Like 1

[...]I don't think the company make dvd don't understand caption and subtitles. [...]

In that case, it will be hard to help you.
You have a DVD release without subtitles.
Someone might have a DVD release with subtitles, but it is possible that those subtitles do not match with your DVD release, and we are back in same point.
Sorry.

doc.
  • Like 2

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 1 month later...

Hi,
Can anyone please upload english subtitles for Five Little Pigs,Hollow,Sad Cypress and Death on the Nile? I have downloaded the episodes but i cant find english subtitles for these anywhere!
Please help!!

Many Thanks
Dee

Hi,
Can anyone please upload english subtitles for Five Little Pigs,Hollow,Sad Cypress and Death on the Nile? I have downloaded the episodes but i cant find english subtitles for these anywhere!
Please help!!

Many Thanks
Dee

Dee, you have been warn because you've made multiple post for same request, more of that, you opened a new topic for same request.
Follow Rules please, and your's warn will be eventually removed.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Hi,

I don't know if it's okay, since the moderator has already answered, but I can tell you that I'm beginning now the 9th season, where those episodes are. Hence, I don't want you to raise your hopes, because I have serious health issues that make everything I do very, very slow. So, please be REALLY very patient, okay?
Thank you!

Hi again,
I just want to say that yesterday I made the upload of the subtitles for "Five Little Pigs" in English. I hope it helps you.