The Hollow Crown (17 episodes series)

RoySacher

Hi, there's a new rip out with 17 episodes (S01 and S02) (The.Hollow.Crown.S01-S02.1080p.SKYSHO.WEB-DL.H.264-playWEB), but there are english subs missing for some episodes:

S01E05
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03

Does anybody have them and would like to share?

Cheers,

Roy

I synced S01E05 to this release and found that Henry IV (both parts) is missing the "real" Episode 6 with the following episodes in this release misnumbered.

The same problem exists for all of season 2 of this release. Henry VI and Richard III are missing a 45-50 minute episode somewhere. I can't tell you with more precision because once I realized these big chunks were missing, I stopped syncing them. But - because I started on them - I do also have a fairly well synced subtitle for 

S02E01
S02E02
S02E03

You are welcome to them if you still want them given above issues.

I'd love to have subs for these episodes, there are subs in Swedish, Spanish, Hebrew an d so on, but the english ones are missing. But maybe I should get the older releases somewhere, that would make things easier.

Cheers,

Roy

Here are all my subtitles for Henry IV.

Note I changed the file names.

I renamed S01E05 to  "Henry IV - Part 2 - video shows as Episode 5"

Maybe your copy is more complete than mine. Henry IV is easy to check because the videos themselves state their Episode Number, and mine do make plain that there is an episode missing.

I am also including the text for the missing episode since I divided the original subs (Henry IV Part I and Henry IV Part II) when I started the sync for this release.

(Let me know if you have the whole show).

Henry IV - Part 3 - video shows as Episode 7.srt Henry IV - Part 1 - video shows as Episode 4.srt Henry IV - Part 4 - video shows as Episode 8.srt Henry IV - MISSING between S01E05 and so-called S01E07.srt Henry IV - Part 2 - video shows as Episode 5.srt

Here is what I started for 
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03

The text content is correct for the listed title (save the "Previously on...") but these are not synced. (I thought I did do more work on them before confirming the missing 40-50 minutes but maybe not... Or I could have tossed them and saved the earlier versions when I got frustrated!)

S02.E01 Henry VI - Part 1 -- NOT synced.srt S02.E02 Henry VI - Part 2 -- NOT synced.srt S02.E03 Henry VI - Part 3 -- NOT synced.srt

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much, notemf. 🙂 The subs for the first season (Henry IV.) work perfectly. Too bad, that S02 is not synced, but I would appreciate to get these subs once you're finished with them (provided that you intend to do so). No hurry, there's enough other stuff to watch. 🙂 And I can start with the first season now. Cheers, Roy