Dark.skies Whole Season 1?

konstruktor_zapalek

hi,
any chance for Dark Skies (TV Series 1996–1997) in English? it's just 20 episodes ;)
imdb.com 7.7/10
tv.com
8.2/10
some fan with goodwill on sub-talk?

• Like 2

hi,
any chance for Dark Skies (TV Series 1996–1997) in English? it's just 20 episodes ;)
imdb.com 7.7/10
tv.com 8.2/10
some fan with goodwill on sub-talk?

Wouldn't mind the complete series subtitled myself :)
  • Like 1

@geirdm Space Cowboy!

Wouldn't mind the complete series subtitled myself :)

If no one else has this and uploads it, I will upload them... But they need some work, so be patient...
  • Like 1

@geirdm Space Cowboy!

• 2 weeks later...

I see Dark Skies was released on DVD without subtitles. I don't understand this and it seems to happen quite often. I remember the show and it was closed captioned when it was originally broadcast on American TV so I would think the original closed caption transcripts must still exist. There are a few old shows like that I'd love to see again. Wiseguy is one. It's had two separate DVD releases without subtitles yet I watched it in the late 80's and it was closed captioned when broadcast. I guess it's just a matter of someone trying to make a quick buck off an old show and they don't want to spend the money for subtitles.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble reading this post. The post of the guy before me reads like it has one word on each line and my post was super-imposed over the top of his. I started clicking on things trying to get it to read correctly and I clicked on the "minus" things on a couple of posts. Then I realized (dumb newbie) that implies disapproval of those posts and I didn't mean that at all! I'm very sorry. I hope those negatives can be erased. :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Is there any news on english captions for 'Dark Skies'?

I've tried making captions for it, but I just don't have what it takes. It probably takes some program I don't have and I know it takes skills I don't have. I've spent hours on it and I've got the first 10 minutes done...and I'm not happy with it. :unsure:

I've seen captions in 2 other languages. I thought perhaps I could try to change it line by line into english, but (as I'm sure everyone but me knew) it just doesn't work that way.

Anyway, thanks for any help. :)

• 9 months later...

I notice that someone has posted Croation subtitles for the first 3 episodes. Does anyone know of any English Subtitles anywhere? Thank you.