The Osbournes

sketter

Hi everyone,

after almost a decade (!!), I've decided to re watch one of the funniest series ever made (IMO). So, the problem is, it's kind of difficult to me to understand what Ozzy says (english is not my native language). I've managed to find subtitles for seasons 1, 2 and 2 and a half.

Now, does anybody know where I can find subtitles for seasons 3 and 4?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

after almost a decade (!!), I've decided to re watch one of the funniest series ever made (IMO). So, the problem is, it's kind of difficult to me to understand what Ozzy says (english is not my native language). I've managed to find subtitles for seasons 1, 2 and 2 and a half.

Now, does anybody know where I can find subtitles for seasons 3 and 4?

Thanks in advance.

Hey sketter, where did you find the subtitles? it's barely impossible either to find 'em or understand Ozzy talking in his english. I tried to find in english, i didn't ever bother finding in portuguese (my first language), and you can't find anywhere subtitles even in english. i found them in polski and danish. wtf.

I'll apreciate it if you can share your subtitles. Thanks.

Hey sketter, where did you find the subtitles? it's barely impossible either to find 'em or understand Ozzy talking in his english. I tried to find in english, i didn't ever bother finding in portuguese (my first language), and you can't find anywhere subtitles even in english. i found them in polski and danish. wtf.

I'll apreciate it if you can share your subtitles. Thanks.

Hi laritza,

unfortunately, I won't be able to share those subtitles with you guys. Actually, I`ve got them through the retail DVDs and ripped them directly into avi files (with embedded subtitles). Sorry. :(

To tell you the truth, I've already given up trying to find subtitles for seasons 3 and 4...

[...]

Actually, I`ve got them through the retail DVDs and ripped them directly into avi files (with embedded subtitles).
[...]

You can use Subtitle Edit to extract subtitles from DVD ( Option: File - Import / OCR VoSub (sub / idx) subtitle...).
It's easy and working fast enough.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

You can use Subtitle Edit to extract subtitles from DVD ( Option: File - Import / OCR VoSub (sub / idx) subtitle...).
It's easy and working fast enough.

doc.

Nice! Didn't know that...thanks.

You're welcome.

After you've done, upload them on adic7ed.com, too. :D

Thank you.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: