Request Sub for London Kills s04 Please

Nong

May I please request sub for London Kills S04. I know that they are out there but they all are out of sync later on in the show in every episodes. 

I tried to adjust it but it did not work, then it got out of sync for the audio as well.

Thank you in advance.

Hiya! Whether or not the subs works for you depends on the version of the episodes that you have downloaded. You could try finding exactly that version, or you can adjust them with the incredibly versatile software Subtitle Edit https://www.nikse.dk/subtitleedit

I am still amazed at what this software can do, finding new things every time! There are alot of helpfiles and videos available if you need them. 

13 hours ago, Nong said:

May I please request sub for London Kills S04. I know that they are out there but they all are out of sync later on in the show in every episodes. 

I tried to adjust it but it did not work, then it got out of sync for the audio as well.

Thank you in advance.

so first of all, we'd need to know, which files you have tried. The easiest way is to find the movie files that match them of course... 

4 hours ago, RowanEleven said:

so first of all, we'd need to know, which files you have tried. The easiest way is to find the movie files that match them of course... 

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try. BTW I've downed load a bunch of London Kills S04 from different sources but they all came out the same. I guess they all come from the same original source. Thanks again

• 5 months later...