Scrublands s01 2023

Richard68

Hiya... I am wondering if anybody has correct English subs for scrublands s01.. (there are subs for different series with same name). Your help be much appreciated.. thanks

18 hours ago, chamallow said:

Hey, release STAN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-FLUX seems to have subs included in it.

Cheers

Hi guys. I've got a couple of files but the included subs for that first episode seem to be for the wrong show or at the least, the wrong episode. The other 3 episodes look fine.

Thanks for all you guys do. I appreciate you.

- Amonamouse

Edited by Amonamouse

3 hours ago, Amonamouse said:

Hi guys. I've got a couple of files but the included subs for that first episode seem to be for the wrong show or at the least, the wrong episode. The other 3 episodes look fine.

Thanks for all you guys do. I appreciate you.

- Amonamouse

Yes! They're from some other show and it's only episode one which has this problem. I've downloaded a few versions hoping to find one with the correct subtitles but no joy.

5 hours ago, Richard68 said:

Correct subtitles in TT.GLXY SCRUBLANDS COMPLETE SERIES

What is TT.GLXY? I just downloaded Scrublands S01E01 720p STAN WEBRip x264-GalaxyTV assuming that it was what you meant but it also has the same incorrect subs.

With any luck there will be new subs available soon since the first 2 episodes are supposed to be on BBC4 tomorrow. Hopefully there will be new new videos available somewhere with BBC's subs.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Richard68 said:

There's a 1080 mongoose sub for epi 1 with correct subs. The only 1080 one

That's odd. I've got 3 gloriousmongoose subs. 2 of them are 1080 but mine are all wrong. Could you paste yours, please?
These are my wrong ones.

scrublands.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-gloriousmongoose_track4_[eng].srtscrublands.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-gloriousmongoose_track3_[eng].srtscrublands.s01e01.2160p.web.h265-gloriousmongoose_track3_[eng].srt

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The GloriousMongoose subs synced great with Scrublands.S01E01.1080p.STAN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-FLUX.mkv for me, many thanks!

However, when I tried to merge the subs into the MKV via MKVToolNix, I got a bunch of timing errors, and the resulting file started showing duplicated subtitles on-screen... SO I pulled the SRT into an editor and there seemed to actually be hundreds of lines repeated at the end of the file, with timestamps overlapping with the original lines...

This didn't seem to have any negative impact in players like VLC as long as the subs weren't permanently merged in, so for anyone not merging the files together I guess it doesn't matter...

But just in case anyone else runs into this issue too, here's a cleaned-up version I edited to work with MKVToolNix, etc., with duplicate lines removed:

Scrublands.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-GloriousMongoose.Cleaned-Subs.SDH.eng.srt 

Edited by brachish
  • Like 1