The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

masodo

I was recently challenged to find the film entitled "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"
:-/

I don't believe I have ever seen a movie faked so extensively as this one. I was able to come across an Italian Language version of the movie in a **** of the following name:
:dodgy:

Parnassus.L.Uomo.Che.Voleva.Ingannare.Il.Diavolo.2009.iTALiAN.MD.TS.XviD-SiLENT
:cool:

The movie is actually very enjoyable even though my Italian is only slightly better than my German and slightly worse than my Spanish. All three being languages I can only slightly pick out Latin derived words enough to know the occasional sentence topic.
:huh:

Anyhow...

The quest for English Subs for this film has now become "challenge - part two"
The one srt file I did find after much searching turned out to be -I suspect - from an episode of COPS.

If anyone here can be of assistance I certainly would appreciate it. The one good thing about this search is that it led me to this forum. I look forward to exploring the offerings and getting to know you sub-talk.net.

Thank you for your help :)

UPDATE: I found the attached subs file but have no idea of the language. Any clues as to its language? Well at least its something. The search continues...
Imaginarium_of_Doctor_Parnassus_The_(NAPiSY-113232).NS.zip

Another UPDATE: I took the previous find and uploaded to google translator and it detected the subs file to be POLISH - the translator yielded the following ...
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus-pol-eng_subs.txt

I am sure the sync needs work but hey it's getting there.
This might turn out to be "challenge - part three" to make this work.
Excuse me while I talk to myself... Thanks to the resources here I have been able to get this close.

• 3 weeks later...