The Apprentice S11E12 2Hd Version

tweety

Hi

Did not know exactly where to put this request, since there is already subs for this release on addic7ed.

Unfortunately, the subs are useless just as they are now, they are majorly out of sync and lot of bad line breaks.
I am deaf but even I notices they were way off the timing. I haven't watched the episode yet, could not find subtitles anywhere after a throughly search of various subtitle sites, the few ones i do find have exactly the same poor subtitles....

Is there a kind soul that would like to sync these subtitles and perhaps do a few corrections?

Thank you in advance :)

Hi

Did not know exactly where to put this request, since there is already subs for this release on addic7ed.

Unfortunately, the subs are useless just as they are now, they are majorly out of sync and lot of bad line breaks.
I am deaf but even I notices they were way off the timing. I haven't watched the episode yet, could not find subtitles anywhere after a throughly search of various subtitle sites, the few ones i do find have exactly the same poor subtitles....

Is there a kind soul that would like to sync these subtitles and perhaps do a few corrections?

Thank you in advance :)

The subs are for the BiA version... maybe it would be more simpler just to download that video version so the subtitle matches.
At least, until someone upload the subtitle for the 2HD release.

BIA? I haven't seen this version around, and i've looked every possible place i know of... apart from 2hd is a 720p bajskorv version and it is way too huge a file..

thanks anyway, i'll just wait around for the 2hd version :) no sweat :)