Game Of Thrones Episode 9

WickedCool

Hello!

The FQM version of the 9th episode does not have any french subtitle unlike the rest of the season. I want to thank honeybunny for translating the files so far in French. The episode 9 has the version 720p-IMMERSE with french subtitle but not the FQM, and this version does not work with the FQM video, I checked. So I'd be really grateful if there could be one made.

Thanks!!!

Hello!

The FQM version of the 9th episode does not have any french subtitle unlike the rest of the season. I want to thank honeybunny for translating the files so far in French. The episode 9 has the version 720p-IMMERSE with french subtitle but not the FQM, and this version does not work with the FQM video, I checked. So I'd be really grateful if there could be one made.

Thanks!!!

Um, I am sorry, but I never translated anything to French, as I am not familiar with the language. But a simple resync can make the IMMERSE version work with FQM.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Um, I am sorry, but I never translated anything to French, as I am not familiar with the language. But a simple resync can make the IMMERSE version work with FQM.

Thank you! I just downloaded the FQM french subtitle and eveyrything works perfectly! :D