Canterbury Tales 2003

Bjornie

Hi there wizards and wizardresses and especially Honeybunny (I love you but don´t tell anyone!)

I happened to find a little miniseries from BBC, an adaptation of the old Canterbury Tales but.. there just is not a subtitle in english to be found on the entire net. Well ok.., there is in italian.. and Serbian.. but.. I m lousy at those languages.. so please.. HoneyB or you others, is there a chance to get hold of english subs for this one? (And no, I m not talking about the old Pasolini versuion from 1972..).

(Blowing secret kisses to HoneyB when nobody´s looking)

Bjornie

Well, for some shows that are aired in UK, Australia or New Zeeland we cannot provide subtitles.

Sorry.

Maybe, after a DVD release, someone will rip and upload an english sub. Maybe :)

doc.

P.S. I guess I wasn't in the path of any secret kisses :) , I didn't notice anything :) .

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Well Thanks anyway, doc. I can just wait and see then. About kisses, I ofcourse prefer blowing them Honeybunnies way, she s such a darling and Im not really used to kissing men but hey, if you want one I can always shut my eye s, hold my breath and think of cold herring or something!