When making a request....

klown07

This forum is pretty laid back and i like that. That's cool, but I do have a few suggestions. First, people including myself should check to see if someone has already made a request for the same movie. Also, check other subtitle sites such as subscene to see if any have been released yet, it's usually a trial of patience, but usually if its a dvdrip subs should follow fairly quickly afterwards. And lastly, idx and sub files are no more difficult to use than srt. You just name both files the same as the movie file, and if using vlc media player right click on the video, choose video>subtitle track> and pick a language. If you want to convert movie and sub into dvd without hard coding the subs, convertxtodvd reads both srt and idx,sub files. Just drag and drop. You can find a cracked version of convertxtodvd at rlslog.net, scenereleases.info katzforums.com and other such sites. Hope this helps!

16956944f0dc499090cdfff42b4bc035.0.gif