Eng. Subs For Wild Boys

twinkelbell

It's about the script, video file are also on some other sites, not only on **** sites.
So, as long we cannot access the script due lack of them (there is a topic about some UK, Australian and NZ's shows), we have the solution to make a subtitle by hearing only.
That means someone who "speak" Australian English and a lot of time.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 3 weeks later...

Oh *sad face* I was hoping I'll find someone to help with the missing episodes. Maybe when the dvd is out?

I'm currently in the process of making subs by ear (it's a looong process). I've finished ep 1 & 2 already (+ French translations), and I'm working on ep 3.
Is there someone who would be willing to help me with the few grey bits I can't quite make out? (basically, when Gunpowder opens his mouth XD)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you go to your local backpackers in france or italy and you will find an australian there. Ask them to write it all down in exchange for something. I'm sure they will do it. Or wait for the reruns.

• 3 weeks later...

The 8'th episode have missing the last 10 minutes, the Australian accent is too much for me to complete by hearing. For the older episodes we'll have to wait for a rerun.

doc.

Unfinished is better than nothing, please post it.

I don't know.

doc.

:)

I guess it should include.
  • Like 1

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Unfortunately, BWB DVDRips for S01 do not include subs (or if they do, they haven't been released with the rips) :(

It's not the years in the life, but the life in the years dQVXh.gif

Unfortunately, BWB DVDRips for S01 do not include subs (or if they do, they haven't been released with the rips) :(

Rips may not include subs, it's normal. I'm asking for VIDEO_TS folder in that DVD.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nao

I just read your post, about help request.
I translating the Wild Boys to hungarian. I almost at episode 8. I gladly help you in making the english sub.
I have tried to ask for unfinished episode 8, hope they will send me. If you have it or still need help, please contact me on my email address and we can talk about details.

Oh *sad face* I was hoping I'll find someone to help with the missing episodes. Maybe when the dvd is out?

I'm currently in the process of making subs by ear (it's a looong process). I've finished ep 1 & 2 already (+ French translations), and I'm working on ep 3.
Is there someone who would be willing to help me with the few grey bits I can't quite make out? (basically, when Gunpowder opens his mouth XD)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We agreed with Nao we will do ep. 12-13, but we are not there yet in translating on our language.

As I looked DVD, (search on it on internet), I found there is no subtitle on DVD. Even you buy it, can't rip, because of this.

Hi,

We agreed with Nao we will do ep. 12-13, but we are not there yet in translating on our language.

It may take a while, but we'll do it ;)

As I looked DVD, (search on it on internet), I found there is no subtitle on DVD. Even you buy it, can't rip, because of this.

:(