Damages S04E10

umewotaberusaru

I've looked everywhere for the English subtitles for the avi kalcx version of this episode. The only subtitles that are up are for the high-def mkv version. I cannot watch with these subtitles because they don't sync up correctly. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could sync these up correctly for the avi. I cannot watch any shows without subtitles since I am Deaf, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could do it. I'm positive it'd be relatively quick because syncing is pretty easy.
Anyways, thank you to all of the subbers at Addic7ed for all of your help. I greatly appreciate you taking your time to sub and reply and help the community! *hugs for all*

AFAIK, the subs posted here work with TB, R3, SFD & iNTERNAL releases.
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar at all with a kalcx release :unsure:

Look, you can always get one of the other releases (R3, SFD & iNTERNAL are WEBRip avi versions).

• Like 1

It's not the years in the life, but the life in the years dQVXh.gif

AFAIK, the subs posted here work with TB, R3, SFD & iNTERNAL releases.
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar at all with a kalcx release :unsure:

Look, you can always get one of the other releases (R3, SFD & iNTERNAL are WEBRip avi versions).

Okay, thank you! I appreciate your help. I shall look around and find the right avi. Consider this closed please!

Edited: Actually I can't find any of those releases as ****s. I don't use file server websites. This doesn't solve my problem at all!

There's also this release: Damages S04E10 Failure is Lonely [WEB] DLRip XviD ZiLLA.avi
which works with the subs posted on site and it's available at isohunt and Torrentz.

Also, I've found the kralcx release and I've posted the re-synced subs for it.

• Like 1

It's not the years in the life, but the life in the years dQVXh.gif

There's also this release: Damages S04E10 Failure is Lonely [WEB] DLRip XviD ZiLLA.avi
which works with the subs posted on site and it's available at isohunt and Torrentz.

Also, I've found the kralcx release and I've posted the re-synced subs for it.

Thank you so much for the help! I greatly appreciate it! You're so awesome! *huggers*!!!