JAG seasons 6-10 ENG subs

Jamz

Been looking for them for quite a while now and can't find any.

Would appreciate any version (DVDRip/PDTV/HDTV), already dl'ed s1-5 from here and synched them with my PDTV (or sth) rips. It's not that hard if you are watching whole eps at the same time:D

Thanks.

PS This is an awesome site with fast releases, keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!
I am in the same predicament as the above user. I have synced (recoded and shifted) the DVDRip subs to my SDTV (mostly from SkyOne and History TV) rips, one by one. But no sign of seasons 6-10 anywhere. Doesn't anyone find it strange? There's subtitles for the most exotic and unusual TV series, and I find it extremely odd that the subtitles for the latest seasons (as opposed to the earliest) of a major TV show like JAG are missing! Wasn't the Scene releasing in 2000-2005?

In turn, once I'm done syncing the first 5 seasons, I'll up them to addic7ed.com.

Thanks and keep up the wonderful work :)

We could use an internet historian here! Does anyone remember which was the leading subtitles website back in 2000-2005? Is there anyone who watched JAG on a week-by-week basis? Where did he/she get the subtitles for those seasons every week? Maybe they're buried on someone's computer!

In the meantime, I've been trying to upload my SDTV syncs. It's my first upload, so I'm having trouble. Since I want to up a sub for an already existing episode, I followed the instructions and went to the episode summary. But I couldn't find the "Upload a new version" option! Little help? Thx :)

Were u logged in? I think that's the only explanation why u couldn't see the upload new version at the bottom of all the other versions.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

You're quite welcome. I'm happy to expand the database. I'm hoping they'll be useful to someone!

I didn't up any for the 1st season, 'cos the *ahem* most available version of season 1 is still a DVDRip. Some of season 4 are missing because the versions I managed to find had such a low quality that I skipped watching them altogether, so I wasn't able to sych the corresponding subs.
I'm currently watching season 5 and working on its subs. :D

• 10 months later...

Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to take a moment to thank addic7ed for procuring the subtitles for season 6-10 of JAG. Awesome job, guys.

Unfortunately, I have been able to find DVDRip AVIs of seasons 6 and 7, so I will be using the corresponding DVDRip subs, rather than resync DVDRip versions to SDTV versions like I did for seasons 2-5. This means I won't be able to provide addic7ed with SDTV versions, or at least I will have to wait until after I finished watching them.

Thanks again!

Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to take a moment to thank addic7ed for procuring the subtitles for season 6-10 of JAG. Awesome job, guys.

Unfortunately, I have been able to find DVDRip AVIs of seasons 6 and 7, so I will be using the corresponding DVDRip subs, rather than resync DVDRip versions to SDTV versions like I did for seasons 2-5. This means I won't be able to provide addic7ed with SDTV versions, or at least I will have to wait until after I finished watching them.

Thanks again!

it's not a double post after almost a year :D don't worry, take your time, any contribution is appreciated.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Et voilà! :D

Season 6 SDTVs are up. Plus, this thread's OP contacted me via PM on Addicted and and was kind enough to send me:
- his version of the SDTV subs for the episodes I had skipped in season 4,
- HTDV subs for season 10,
- SDTV subs for episodes 17 to 24 of season 7.
So he deserves part of the credit!

Speaking of season 7... any luck finding DVDRips of the first 16 episodes? Once those are up, I'll gladly sync them to SDTV, then upload the whole season including Jamz's versions for episodes 17-23.
Does anybody know anyone who owns the DVDs? No? Anyone? Dust? Anyone? No? Dust?

In any case, thanks! :P