The Guard (2011)

Honkey_Kong

Anyone have a decent set of English subtitles for this film with Brendan Gleeson? I have tried using the subtitle set that's linked with The.Guard.2011.DVDSCR.XViD.AC3.-.IMAGiNE but they are terrible. Either they were done by someone with English as their second language, or they used Google translate or something. Most of the time the subtitles are just gobbledegook. I have been searching but this is the only set I can find. Any help would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a decent set of English subtitles for this film with Brendan Gleeson? I have tried using the subtitle set that's linked with The.Guard.2011.DVDSCR.XViD.AC3.-.IMAGiNE but they are terrible. Either they were done by someone with English as their second language, or they used Google translate or something. Most of the time the subtitles are just gobbledegook. I have been searching but this is the only set I can find. Any help would be appreciated!

yeah I would love to have a decent English subtitle for this hilarious movie too! I hope somebody would provide it.. thanks :rolleyes: