Beyond Boiling Point

ringo

I have Boiling Point. I could upload that to Addicted. But would some nice, nice person subtitle Beyond Boiling Point?

If there's no reference for subtitles then is it just too painful to construct the subtitles from scratch? Like too long to do it.

Maybe I've translated in a wrong way your words, but I don't understand your post: you have subtitles for Boiling Point or just cc?

You have subtitles but you can't upload on addicted?

I'm confused :blink: .
:D

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Maybe I've translated in a wrong way your words, but I don't understand your post: you have subtitles for Boiling Point or just cc?

You have subtitles but you can't upload on addicted?

I'm confused :blink: .
:D

doc.

Well actually i can't upload on addicted cause i haven't got an email but that's ok.
I have subtitles for Boiling Point. I could pass them to the 'right' person if that nice person would subtitle 'beyond boiling point'. However they'd probably have to do the whole thing from scratch.
So i guess it depends who's feeling generous as possibly no one really cares about the subs from boiling point.

Well, it's sunny on my street now :D

If those script are so bad, I can tell you from my experience that it is a lot of work to do. And who is making tose subtitles must have A LOT of patience. A LOT.

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

Did you say it's not worth it?

I couldn't understand what you said.

I'm sorry, sometimes I manage to make myself so hard to be understood by others. :) (ofcourse, what I thought into Romanian was more logical :) )

To make a subtitle from scratch involve a lot of work and a lot of time, sometimes more than 8 hours. I've made some subs for Deadliest Chatch in that way and I could tell you for sure that patience and time, so much time, are a must.

Because of that I said it doesn't worth to work on a sub. :)

doc.

P.S. That means "scratch" for me :) take a look at lines and timings. :)

29f45k9.jpg

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

I can believe it takes that long. I subtitled my wedding dvd. My aunty transcribed it for me but trying to put it to the video was painful. Especially when you're trying to rely on lipreading hahahaha