The West Wing Web-Dl

5moufl

I'd love to see subtitles for The West Wing in its WEB-DL format for the following releases:
The.West.Wing.S01.720p.WEB-DL.H.264-MERCK
The.West.Wing.S02.720p.WEB-DL.AAC.2.0.H.264-LP
The.West.Wing.S03.720p.WEB-DL.AAC.2.0.H.264-LP
The.West.Wing.S04.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-MC
The.West.Wing.S05.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-MC
The.West.Wing.S06.Proper.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-MC
The.West.Wing.S07.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-MC

There are already subs for DVD-RIPs of this show so maybe this won't be too much trouble...

[...]
There are already subs for DVD-RIPs of this show so maybe this won't be too much trouble...

Why don't you try by yourself?
:)
To resync for web.dl, someone has to download those video files, dowload the subs, resync and upload as web.dl version.

I assume you have the video files, so, try to sync what you need. (hint: always, but always, no matter which video version it is, a break where commercials were removed will be there)

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Actually no. I downloaded the first season a while ago and finally found subtitles for the WEB release elsewhere so I uploaded them here.
I guess I could try when I get to season 3 (because I also found a pack of subtitles for Season 2) and about the ad breaks, they shouldn't cause problems since the release with subs is a DVDRIP.

So the resync will be about when does the first sub appear and what the framerate is or something.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I synced The West Wing DVDRip subtitles to Web-DL 720p last year. They're on Addic7ed (http://www.addic7ed.com/show/200). Originally, there were subs for S1 and a couple for S2, and I did the rest. A few of the episodes are still a bit off (I didn't go line by line, I just did basic point sync), but most of them are properly synced.

If you have to download the video, note that there is a Proper Web-DL for S6, so make sure to get it.