Sort Of A Pre-Request For An Upcoming Mini-Series, Hatfields and McCoys

wvredneck

I know, ahead of myself, but
the History Channel will be airing a mini series on Memorial Day, Hatfields and McCoys, with a bunch of folks in it.
As it is not a regular event I was hoping to encourage someone to get the subs

TIA
don

• Like 1

Hmmm, what to say?
I have some doubts about fulfill chances of your request! :)

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

I know Doc, very, very bad form on my part, should have waited till after airing. I am now embarrassed I even started the post. It was just such a huge commitment for someone. 3 nights, 6hrs, not a regular channel that's covered. I just really wanted to see it. Costner, Berenger, Paxton, Powers Boothe, all in it. It all happened about 10 min. from where I live. There are some idiot people around here still arguing about it a hundred years later.

Please forgive my exuberance, chalk it up to an old mans senility.

don

Don't be embarrased :) , if we can have users just like you we'll be so happy ! :)

The problem is that: we have so many shows to cover and despite some people's thoughts, we are not so many, so, most of us had to take 2 - 3 or more shows.
The shows aired by Discovery Channel and I assume History Channel as well, are ... a little bit time consuming, and also, we're not sure we can provide, at time and regular, subtitles for these shows.

doc

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm interested in watching this show and so in having the subs. I thought it might not be covered, being on History Channel, but I saw it's listed under the Air Dates page, so I thought I'd look on the forum for some info and found this. Since the thread is a month old, I was wondering if something has changed or the chances the show will be covered are still very slim. Or maybe you know already it won't be covered at all, now that the first episode has aired. I'm not sure how you split shows among people who make the subs, if you know already if someone might take this on.
I know we can't ask for subs untill 3 days after a show has aired, but I don't know if asking info about the possibility of the show being subtitled at all falls under the same rule. So I thought I'd ask. Sorry if it's breaking the rules.

I also am hoping for subs for H&M. Roger that about Discovery and History. Their captions are so bad, I often come here to check for subs. I wonder what the bigwigs at Discovery, History, and A&E would do if they knew the captioning was so bad it was driving viewers AWAY from their shows. Nevertheless, I do hope for hatfield and mccoy subs.

Yeah, yeah, multiple threads for same request. Now that is solved.
kotlete, please, next time when you'll make a request use the search option, it is possible that someone else to already made a same request. Thanks.

Regarding your request: what I undersand from my colegues, these subs are involving a lot of work to be done.
I cannot say if will be made or not.

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

Yes, please, try to upload subtitles for this show. It's a 3-episode miniseries.
Thanks in advanced.
And thanks for all the hard work you do!

Maybe something that would support all those requests:

"History’s ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ Sets Cable Ratings Record With 13.9 Million Viewers"

It's an absulote record for cable network show!! Plus english subs would help translators from other countries to make their own subtitles. :)