Pawn Stars, Ax Men, American Pickers?

darthdiablo

I'm new to the subtitle scene (downloading them for XBMC, something else I also recently discovered).

I was going to add Mythbusters to this list as well but I searched first (I did for each show) and it sounds as if the current season of Mythbusters will be coming soon.

But what about Pawn Stars? It seems I can only find subtitles leading up to Season 3 and it just stops there, the last being "Honest Abe". Have people lost interest in this series?

Same for Ax Men, American Pickers - for those two shows, subtitles are nonexistent (at least in the places I looked, other than this site).

I hope I'm not the only one who has any interest in those shows :-D

Or possibly it is because there is a underlying reason (technical, or whatnot) that prevents people from being able to create subtitles for those shows?

Thanks in advance!

I hope I'm not the only one who has any interest in those shows :-D

Well, you are in the Top Five of those who have an interest regarding those shows :) .

The main issue regarding your request is this one: those shows are so much time consuming to create subtitles.
We're not so many, we have to cover (in my opinion :) ) too many shows and I don't know who or when we will be able to provide subtitles for any show aired somewhere over the rainbow :) .

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: