British Tv Series

arielonline

Hello,

there are currently problems with British subtitles? In particular I think of this: "Gate" or "In with the Flynns". It would be nice to be able to get these subtitles. And then there are also several Australian series that could use subtitles.

Thank you

Arielonline

Hi arielonline, "In with the Flynns 2x04" is already up, If this is the one you wanted. Enjoy it.
I only have acces to BBC subs, so I don't have subs from Gates (I guess you ment Gates, no Gate, right?) Sorry.
But the world is big and there is a lo t of kind people in it. Good luck.

QRWMR.jpg

Hi sopa33, thank you. You right it´s only a problem with the other tv-companys, for bbc i prefere iplayer.

>>> LINE EDITED OUT <<<

(Sorry about my english, thats why i need subtitles :) )

OK, from now on things are in this way: IF someone want something from addic7ed, s/he could ask here, on sub-talk, it is no problem.
BUT I'm not anymore in the mood to read and just let some... weird ways to advertise whatever site it is as it was till now.

So, doc is now upset and declare: every post I'll read from now on and will have any kind of mentions about whatever site and whatever contend will be quickly deleted, without any warning.

It was somehow fun to "play", but enough is enough. Is not Subtitle Olimpic Games, is not a We-Are-Who-We-Are contest, even is not about "someone" and "somebody", subtitles world is big enough, everyone has theirs place.

Topic closed. And some other like this one will be too.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: