Want Subtitles For Gossip Girl S01

Sobirvs

Read maybe you can find a solution to your request.

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Might as well just watch it without subs. Looks like a hard thing to do.

I would have just downloaded the dvdrip release and then downloaded the srt's available everywhere else. But i didn't do that just because addic7ed are good at releasing WEB-DL srt's and I thought if not available , requesting it would get me that easily. If that thread is the solution to all requested subtitles then this section(sub-talk/request) of the forum isn't any good to anyone. :)

Don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate all the work addic7ed uploaders put on the site . Still it's not like i can't watch the show without subs , But with subs , it's just like i wouldn't miss a single thing in an episode.

Thanks for the reply though.

Might as well just watch it without subs. Looks like a hard thing to do...
.. If that thread is the solution to all requested subtitles then this section(sub-talk/request) of the forum isn't any good to anyone. :)

Unless you try, you cannot assess how hard it may be. And if it is, well, there you go: Why are we going to spend hours syncing these videos so you won't bother choosing amongst the myriad of already available versions. Or you may be surprised if/when you find out how easy it becomes once you get the hang of it.
And that thread is the solution to your request, plain and simple.
You have the videos, and you *want* the subtitles
C'mon, we're showing you how to fish... go for it. Then help us and upload and share your work =).
  • Like 2

The chickens are revolting!