Agatha Christie

titta

Hello, Dream Team!

First of all, thank you so much for your extremely fast and excellent work, I really don't know how you do it (don't you sleep?! =) ).

And I have a question - maybe I misunderstood - but, in the post of yesterday in the main site, I've read "Addic7ed subtitles are only uploaded on Addic7ed.com by us (the team)" - does that mean that from now on I can't upload my Agatha Christie subtitles?

My work is very irregular and I can't promise when I have something ready, Because of poor health, sometimes it takes a few weeks, but it can take months. I live one day at a time, and even so, isn't life beautiful and worth living =)?
But when I finish a job, I assure you can rely on it! (Before I got sick, I used to work as a translator, and I'm proud to say I was good and fast, back then...).

So, back to the present, as I once said to 'honneybunny' (how are you?), I had intention to make subtitles from scatch to Poirot and I'm still far from the end. May I go on uploading, (I can even give up the credit), or... that's final?

All the best for you,

titta

Hello, dear. I am fine, thank you, which I hope you are as well :)

That piece of news had nothing to do with other people uploading on addic7ed. The reason we had to post that is that some people uploaded fake subtitles on other sites saying that they are us and the subtitles contained links to some surveys. That's why Alex said that we, as a team only post on Addic7ed, but he never meant that only us are uploading subs on addic7ed.

Your work is amazing and we all appreciate it :)

• Like 1

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Thank you, honeybunny!

As I had said, I appreciate what you make too, and I'm astonished with your efficiency really amazing :) .

Well, thank God I had misunderstood ( I wasn't aware of what was happening - that's mean!! :huh: ). So, that's not meant for members like me.

All the best for you,

titta

• 1 year later...

Hello!

Well, unfortunately, there will be no more Poirot episodes (profound sigh...)

As for Miss Marple, it's still ongoing. I like the new actresse's interpretations, but I think Joan Hickson was unforgetable, too and it's the only one that has very few episodes with subtitles.

As my work with the ancient Poirot's episodes is almost over (I hope!), I wonder if there are are more fans that would like to review her master work as Miss Marple now with subtitles.

I'm only asking, because the episodes are very long and it will mean hard work for me, as I'm only an amateur. Please give me your feedback, here or in the messages.

Yours,

titta

Even though people may not know how important giving feedback is, you should rest assured that the work you do is of immense importance. Every minute we take of our life to do something for the sole benefit of the other is a reward in itself.

Thanks for being part of our community. We are grateful.

• Like 1

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png