Gran Hotel English Or Spanish Subtitles

Vespasia

Hello,

I'm french and it's my first request here.

I'm desperately looking for the spanish show Gran Hotel, season two, which I would like to translate into french.

I don't know where to look for it. Can someone help me ?

Thanks for your help.

Vespasia.

Edited by DrJackson
Posted in wrong place. Please, a little attention, thank you.

Hi Vespasia, unfortunately, spanish subtitles are a "rara avis" here.
You can try making a search (on internet) of the show and the nick of the only person I know sometimes upload his releases with spanish subs. His nick is "alvsvq".

I hope you'll find what are you looking for :) . And if you're gonna translate it to french and there is any spanish expresion you don't understand, ask me, I'll try to explain it (in english of course ;) )

QRWMR.jpg

Ok, sopa, muchas gracias !

I understand the situation is almost desperate, as we say here, in France.
I'm told that a french fan of the show is currently trying to upload the episodes so that we can start, but she seems to face some technical problems...
I wish I could learn to do it myself.
Anyway, thank you very much for giving me the information you have and for offering me your help... I will try to contact alvsq. Spanish is such a beautiful language, I wish I could hear/read it more often.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I found Hungarian subs for Series 3 of this show.  They appear wonderfully complete, but since I don't speak hungarian, I cannot attest to the content.  I would appreciate any help translating them into English.  I tried running them throught GoogleTranslate, but the result was not encouraging.