Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
Sign in to follow this  
Gisele

Help Wanted

Gisele

Hi, there!

I've just joined the group. I've been meaning to help translate some of the series I watch for quite some time, but since we're always so very busy, I never could before.
Yesterday, however, I decided to start translating an episode of Call the Midwife (Christmas special) and would like to know if anyone here would be willing to help me out.
It is a very good series, I strongly reccomend it!
Thanks and happy 2013!
Gisele

PS: I opened this new topic because I couldn't find a way to join the others... Sorry!
PS2: The translation is on Addic7ed.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Nadisakura93
      By Nadisakura93
      I am a hearing-impaired person and I'd very much like to start watching the BBC TV show, Call the Midwife but it seems to be underrated that I couldn't find any English subtitles for any of the seasons. I would really love to watch this TV show because it looks to be heartwarming, like Forever and When Calls The Heart (this one also underrated, Season 2 starting soon this month) Call the Midwife is still ongoing. There is about 6 to 8 episodes in every season. I hope someone would kindly sub this TV Show for me and others like me, who do not fully understand words spoken unless she or he read them. Thank you very much !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tonton_flingueur
    Newest Member
    tonton_flingueur