English Subs For " I Hate My Teenage Daughter"

ikhwannisaa

I'm really curious.Why can Brazilean subtitle be done but not english one because of the channel it aired on? Do you mean that because of the less audience there is less opportunities for someone to pick up the work ?

Thx for your answer Teftel.I'm not sure when it'll air on Fox.So I wanted to give it a try .I've post the 5 first mn in english on Addic7ed.
It took me forever to do that little.There is worse, my english ear is not so good therefore I'm not sure of myself. So I've put a * in front of any sequence which need to be checked by someone with english as one's first language. Please delete the * after you checked the transcript.There is also some ????? when I couldn't understand at all a word or two. All correctors wellcome even for just a word.. Hopefully I'll post more tomorrow.We'll see if that thing got legs.

I've check the file on addicted and the * and ???? show up as musical note.Then a musical note at the begining of a sequence can be remove after checking the transcript, and a serie of musical notes stands for a couple of missing words.

I've deleted the last file and post a new one with the 10 first mn.Unfortunately. I didn't get any help.I think I take a rest on this for a couple of days and see how it's going.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please, don't upload partial subtitles, we can't add extra sequences on the site. If you finish syncing an episode with all the lines, even if the text has mistakes, then you can upload it and maybe some volunteers will help to correct that text.

Ok then.I'm already working on episode 9 and will wait until the sync is totaly done before posting it. I feel a bit frustrated to be forbiden to hope for someone else to do a part of the sync.I have to say I don't clearly understand the reason you gave. Someone could download the partial file, do any part of the sync and upload a new file. I'd have deleted the partial file as soon as I'll see a more complete file uploaded.And that's what more or less happened. Pko1966 finished the job with notepad getting the thing done.Thanks to him.

I meant not to upload it with missing sequences. If the sync is a problem, I don't mind doing it, let me know if you need any help with that. And thanks for your work!

Thanks for your care. I'll do it slowly .For some mysterious reason I feel unconfortable with just filling the file with question marks.I'd rather try to my best to put in the transcript as well.If someone do it in the mean time better and faster so be it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...