House.s07.720P.bluray.x264-Clue

Tutankhamun

I'd like to request English subtitles for House.S07.720p.BluRay.x264-CLUE I've been looking and I can't find any . So if anyone has subtitles synced for this Bluray release or would be able to sync some I'd love you forever :) 

Thanks!

I don't have the means to do so. Thus the request. Thanks though. 

How do you mean "don't have the means"?

The chickens are revolting!

I don't mean to be nosey... What do you use? (and what is the processing power of whatever you use?)

I don't mean to be nosey... What do you use? (and what is the processing power of whatever you use?)

I primarly use a MacBook Pro and I have a machine running Ubuntu.

I'm not saying anyone needs to sync the subs, I'm asking if anyone could. Obviously if I could, I would. I'm only making a request because I can't. Just making a friendly request is all.

I'm not seeing anyone being unfriendly here. Sorry if you construed it that way.
As per you request: I'm willing to bet all you need to do is take the dvdrip version of the sub and adjust the very first line of dialogue to your version, to compensate probable different opening credits.
Maybe also, if I recall correctly, change the framerate of the dvdrip version.
There are a number of subtitling software that run under Linux-based OS,

I'm not seeing anyone being unfriendly here. Sorry if you construed it that way.
As per you request: I'm willing to bet all you need to do is take the dvdrip version of the sub and adjust the very first line of dialogue to your version, to compensate probable different opening credits.
Maybe also, if I recall correctly, change the framerate of the dvdrip version.
There are a number of subtitling software that run under Linux-based OS,

This is like Greek to me. Hopefully someone has already done this and hasn't uploaded their files. That's basically why I made the request, I'm willing to bet someone has synced subs to the Bluray rip :)

Hope a kind soul is willing to help you. =)

Myself, I'd rather learn Greek. But that's me.

Topic is now closed.

You can use SE to resync a file even you are using UBUNTU or other Linux distribution. Read from my experience :)

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: