Wentworth

humanbeing

Hi, I was wondering if there is an English subtitle for this show. It's an Australian women's prison drama. The series premiere aired on May 1, 2013 on SoHo channel in Australia.

Thanks so much either way. Keep up the good work. The work of all the subtitle providers and syncers are very much appreciated. :wub:

Thank you for your words, but regarding your request I had to disappoint you because we cannot cover all shows, and that part of world that includes :) Australia and New Zeeland is not in our attention.

We barely have time to do the most common shows, I'm sorry.

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Australia and New Zeeland is not in our attention.

But it's in my, if you do not mind :)

SoHo -  cable TV channel from FOXTEL. They have own encryption system for all content. That's why noone from AU can't provide extra content (except videoaudio) from any of FOXTEL's channels.

I hope, that DVD release will be very soon. And I want to buy it as others AU series.

• Like 2

Thank you for your words, but regarding your request I had to disappoint you because we cannot cover all shows, and that part of world that includes :) Australia and New Zeeland is not in our attention.

We barely have time to do the most common shows, I'm sorry.

doc

Oh no worries then. Thank You for replying and letting me know.  :) 
Cheers. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi! Sorry to bring this subject up, but I've seen on the Channel Five's site that this show will be on the british Tv the Wednesday 28th August. I was wondering if this will help to get some subtitles. The Australian accent is sometimes hard to get for me, so it's kind of difficult to work just listening the dialogue.

Thanks for your work, as a french translator, i'm always glad to get English subtitles as fast as you do. (Sorry if i've made mistakes, excuse my french ^_^ ).

• 2 weeks later...

Subtitles for 1st episode - done

I've just signed up this forum to thank you for uploading a subtitle for the first episode. Thank you very much for your work. I can't wait for the next subtitle.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

First of all, thanks to anyone who was involved in the making of the subtitles for the first season.

Secondly, as Markpozz said, i was wondering if you had any intention to pursue subbing this project?

The 2nd season has just started has stated above, and while, i normally wouldn't mind watching without subs

(my english is far from perfect, but i can understand like 3/4 of an american or english show).

I must say that being Italian..i am having a hard time figuring out what they are saying

(strong accent, i roughly understand 40% of the show, which is still good enough to get the plot..but not really more..).

Anyway, if someone intend to sub it at some point, it will be greatly appreciated.

I will, then probably watch again the episodes i've already seen.

Thanks in advance to that or those persons.

(and sorry, i know it is my first post and it's no good to request something on your first post,

but i will make amend by donating when another altenative than bitcoins came up (seems paypal is out..)).

• 1 month later...