Teen.wolf.s02E04.dvdrip.xvid-Demand

Katie_Mead

I've been looking for subtitles for the 2nd season of Teen Wolf, and have now found most of them (in sub+idx form instead of .srt)

I am still missing the subs for teen.wolf.s02e04.dvdrip.xvid-demand, as they were missing from the main release, and came out separately as a subfix, as did corrected versions of S02E01 and S02E05.

I can't find any of those three in a corrected version, but have found E01&E05, which I can resync myself.  I still can't find S02E04 though.

Could any one help, please?

I'm not sure I'm following you:

Are you looking the IDX/SUB for S02E04, or an srt that syncs to the release?
You could try and use the WEB-DL versions. If I remember correctly, all you have to do is change framerates, given that DVDRips are encoded at 25 fps. An option to change framerates is found in almost any subtitling software.
Or if what you wish is the IDX/SUB, uhmm... there are programs, some of them freeware, that convert srt to that format too: So, again, with a web-dl version as your base, you could convert it and have the full set.

• Like 1

The chickens are revolting!

I'll be off-topic badly, so badly ! :)

Seeing Katie_Mead's location, now is a must to watch that movie !  AGAIN ! :)

doc

• Like 3

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Thanks for the info, Alice :)

The web-dl version is more likely to fit to the dvdrip version of the file.  I'll try that later on, see how hard it will be to get that to replace the correct version.

I don't mind either format, .srt or .sub +.idx; I could change the latter to the former format, as I did with the other subs for Season 2 once I found them, quite separate to the release they were meant to be with.

I asked at a few places until finding the other subs for Season 2, but everyone suggested looking at Subscene, (who still don't have the subs for the dvdrip version, either), apparently the reason so many uploaders are happy to omit the subs when repacking the release, is that everyone who wants them already knows to go there for subs!

Once again, thanks for your response ;)

• Like 1

I tried one set of subs for 720p-WEB-DL.Kings ("Missing some lines, but it's good to go :) "), and the timing was pretty good, but about 30% of the dialogue was missing, so I tried another that had been edited since the other ("Perfect Sync and good to go :) "), and it's just as good as the official sub-rip would have been B) .

So thanks, this request is now filled :ph34r:

PS Doc - thread-drift (going off-topic) = forum evolution :P

• Like 2