Capture (Cw)

Elanne

• 4 weeks later...

It may help that were produced a first draft of the subtitles of Capture (CW). We need to synchronize a little more, and improve the texts. Although some translators know the english and include those parts sometimes. Therefore, the need for better synchronization, and with that will advance in the translation of the subs.

O.M.G.

Jesus...

I can't stand to see you in pain...

I PM'ed to you (Roblesolido) and sent the raw scripts for all 5 episodes.

No need any thanks.

@MemoryOnSmells

• 3 weeks later...

Somewhere I got these english subs for the first five episodes of Capture; I can't recall where and I can't find them now, although I'm frequently looking due to the fact that in the meantime episode 8 is out and still on addic7ed there's only the one sub of the pilot.

So I hope I could help out a little bit and also want to reinforce the request for Capture-subs for the episodes 6 to 8 and following.

Capture.S01E01.The Hunt Begins.srt

Capture.S01E02.Hunger Strikes.srt

Capture.S01E03.The Blue Devils.srt

Capture.S01E04.Angel With a Broken Wing.srt

Capture.S01E05.Double Jeopardy.srt

Hello, these captions are made on Youtube are not good. There are other texts CC (Close Caption) in scripts, but are out of sync. If you know how to synchronize, you can help. I try to synchronize episode 1, when ready I distribute. Considers that I'm no expert in sync, and I also want the subs are ready.