Kung Fu Quest And Kung Fu Quest Ii Tv Series English Subs

CraigNB

Hi, I am looking for English subs for a couple of TV series, I assume they were TV series, called Kung Fu Quest and Kung Fu Quest II. They first series was 5 episodes and the second series was 6 episodes with each episode running for about 30 minutes or thereabouts. They are in Chinese and unfortunately my Chinese is veryyyyyyyyyyyyy limited so they are impossible for me to understand. Should have kept going to my classes.

So please if you have the English subs or know where I can find them please help me.

I think they were made in 2011/2012

Thanks

CraigNB

• 2 months later...

Hi, Craig

You can find if not all but most of the 2 parts of the series subbed with english on youtube with this streight search https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kung+fu+quest&sm=3 . (by no means a sarcasm about your search skills, its really a wonder to find such a good material so easy).

And still if anyone can help with external subtitle files for the series, it would made possible for me to translate it to russian, what i intended to do, because all the sync problems from working with hard subs cancel the idea for me.

Thanks

Denis