Saf3

artmangr

Very doubtful. Hard to say which is worse, the show or the source material for making subtitles. The first episode was pretty poor. The second episode was, if possible, worse.

• Like 1

Hey, it's "entertaining" in a lonely Sat night :unsure:

Better than to watch some Idols reruns, especially when you're deaf, like me.

I really *would* appreciate the subs, thanks ... Ep2 already up.

Also -- "Betrayal" hasn't reached your P.O.Box yet???

• 5 months later...

Very doubtful. Hard to say which is worse, the show or the source material for making subtitles. The first episode was pretty poor. The second episode was, if possible, worse.

If someone can pass along the source material for the subs or explain how to access it, I'd like to take a crack at it.

I watched the pilot and I concur about the quality of the script. It reminded me of the 2 or 3 eps of Baywatch I've seen. However, I'm interested in how the show progresses from the third episode onward because that's when the character of Alfonso Rivera, badly burned saving a little girl in the pilot, returns now played by J.R. Martinez.

Martinez is an army veteran who actually did suffer burns to over a third of his body when he was trapped inside a humvee that was destroyed by a roadside bomb in Karbala. I intend to watch the first season for that storyline alone, and as I said before, I'd like to try my hand at editing whatever is available.